salted caramel cream: cake topping
400 gr sugar
Cream 225 gr
Salt 4 gr
Butter 170 gr
1. Make a dry caramel with a good golden color. Cut the cooking with the very hot cream, adding it little by little.
2. Salt and add the butter. Mix and take to the fridge for 3 hours.
• Brown sugar 125 gr
. Common sugar 125 gr
• Egg 5 units
• Salt 1 pinch
• Flour 0000 250 grams
• Milk 125 cc
• Butter 80 grams
• Essence of vanilla to taste
• Banana 3 u
Butter and milk cake:
1. Melt the butter and add the warm milk. Keep at room temperature.
2. Beat the sugars with the eggs and salt until letter point. Add the surrounding flour. Flavor with vanilla.
3. Separate a small part of the smoothie, add the milk, once incorporated add it to the rest of the preparation.
4. Turn over a plate with the base covered with silicone paper or in 3 waists of 20 cm sow banana slices
5. Cook in a preheated oven at 170°C, approximately 10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, let cool.
For the whipped cream:
Cream 500 grams
Powdered sugar 50 gr
Powdered milk 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence 1 cap
Beat the cream with the powdered sugar and powdered milk to Chantillyn point
• caramel cream that I taught in the first step
• sugared nuts
1. To assemble the first layer, fill with whipped cream and make buttons with the caramel cream. Sow with caramelized nuts.
2. Second layer fill in the same way.
3. Leave the cake semi naked. Cover the surface with the caramel cream and decorate with caramelized nuts.