* 3 cups of all purpose flour
* 4 tablespoon of sugar
* 1 tablespoon of salt
* 1 tablespoon of instant yeast
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoon of butter
* 1 cup of warm liquid milk
* Vegetable oil
* In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, yeast and whisk. Beat the egg into the bowl and mix using a wooden spoon. Add the milk the milk, mix together to form a dough. If the dough is too soft, add some flour and mix thoroughly. Add the butter and mix properly.
* Transfer to a floured surface and knead dough until it’s stretchy. Transfer the kneaded dough to a greased bowl, cover and allow it rise until it doubles in size.
* Once the dough is risen, knock the dough to remove some air bubbles. Place it on a floured surface and roll to a flat dough using a rolling spin.
* Using a doughnut cutter, place it on the flat dough. Repeat the process until you’re done. (You can substitute a doughnut cutter for any clean object with a round surface/shape.) Cover the dough and let it rise for another 30mins.
* Heat the oil and deep fry until it’s golden brown.
* Coat it with sugar or melted chchocolate or whatever you like.